* Growing, multi-location medical practice specializing in providing multidisciplinary, goal-based, interventional pain management
* Board Certification in Anesthesiology
* Fellowship in Pain Medicine not required but a plus
* Competitive wages with bonus structure, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, continuing education allowance and matching 401k
Great Lifestyle - Beautiful Weather
* Outdoor enthusiast´s dream - hiking, biking, boating, fishing - everything at your fingertips!
* Low cost of living - excellent schools
* Charming historic downtown hosts year-round events, shopping and dining
* Abundance of family amenities including sport leagues, swim, tennis, golf & country clubs
* Close proximity to International Airport
Cell / Text: 770-265-2001
Mention Code 190137 - APM
MD or DO Medical Degree
Eligible to be state licensed in the United States
United States Residency and / or Fellowship training
Internal Number: 190137
About Pinnacle Health Group
Pinnacle Health Group (PHG), one of the nation’s largest full-service physician recruitment firms, was established in 1994. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, our staff of professionals has proudly built a reputation on high quality, results-focused service and guaranteed results.
We are dedicated to finding an opportunity that fits your professional expertise and offers a balanced lifestyle to you and your family.
Our clients include hospitals, integrated delivery systems, physician groups, and managed care entities such as health maintenance organizations and physician practice management groups. As a member of the NAPR, our recruiters are ethical and knowledgeable. Hundreds of highly regarded healthcare systems across the U.S. seek physicians presented by Pinnacle.