Join Georgia’s largest physician-owned and physician-led multispecialty group and be part of a truly integrated neuro-musculoskeletal team, including Orthopaedics, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Cardiology, Primary Care, Chiropractic Medicine and Women’s Health. Harbin Clinic’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation program focuses on spine care, Chiropractic Medicine and the use of non-surgical procedures to treat injuries, decrease pain and restore function.
• Interdisciplinary team with a full spectrum of inpatient PM&R and Interventional Pain Management
• Open to fellowship training in Pain Medicine or opportunity for Pain Medicine training
• World-class team of 150 physicians in a highly collaborative environment
• Large primary care referral base
• State-of-the-art facilities and technology
• C-Arm suite
• RF generator
• Ancillary services
• Access to surgery center
• 1:4 Call – consults and phone calls
• Integrated electronic medical records with electronic prescribing
• Teaching opportunities with medical students and Family/Internal Medicine Residents
• Competitive compensation, full benefits and a two-year partnership track
Cartersville / Bartow County, Georgia
Cartersville, Georgia offers residents a unique blend of hometown charm and international sophistication. Cartersville / Bartow County is home to Smithsonian affiliated museums, top-flight resorts, advanced sports facilities, and a thriving business community. Cartersville is recognized by the Atlanta Journal Constitution as "one of the fastest growing and most likeable places to reside in the metro counties.”
Part of the metro-Atlanta area, Cartersville is located 30 miles northwest of Greater Atlanta, along the I-75 corridor.
Internal Number: 2
About Harbin Clinic
Georgia's largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic that has been physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years. A world class team of more than 150 physicians and 90 advanced practice practitioners across 37 specialties in 21 locations.